It is important for us that you get the most out of your Stringo. So this short film is for you who have already invested in one of our vehicle movers, and for all of you that are thinking about improving your working environment by using a Stringo.
Before you start driving, take some time and get to know your Stringo. When you are familiar with the safety details, there are five tips that will help you to get the best out of your ride with Stringo.
In this movie you can watch the Stringo at work and learn more about handling and safety.
In short this is our five tips:
1. Adjust the tillerarm when standing on the platform lift the tillerarm to a more upright position. When walking while driving the Stringo – adjust the tillerarm to a more downward position.
2. Move the butterfly throttle level in small portions to avoid jerky transports.
3. Choose the appropriate speed settings
Rabbit mode for clear distance travelling and turtle mode for congested areas.
4. Center the Stringo on the vehicle you are engaging
Use the arrow graphics on the Stringo deck as a guide.
5. Adjust the landing deck electrically out to its full extension when engaging a vehicle for the first time.Then adjust the landing deck inwards to minimize the turning radius, but still with some distance between the vehicle and the Stringo power unit so the vehicle don’t risk to touch or hit it.
For the fundamental information about handling and safety
we recommend you to read the manual that comes with every Stringo.
Have a safe ride!